December 11, 2012

2012 Family Pictures

So, all of a sudden, it's December and I realize that it's time to get our Christmas cards out.  Only we don't have a current family picture.  At times like this, its WONDERFUL to have a photographer in the family.  My brother and sister-in-law live about 45 minutes away and she is an amazing photographer (although she would tell you otherwise).  She has a wonderful eye for composition and I really feel like she could open her own studio and the business would thrive.  Anyway, I contact her and asked if we could have her take some pictures than scrounged around in our closets for something that coordinated.  Now, Aaron, Miles, and I all have blue eyes.  I absolutely LOVE Miles's huge blue eyes and they just "POP" when he wears blue. So the color was a no-brainer.  Luckily, we all had blue shirts.  Here are some of the results: 

 
There are a lot more but I didn't want to overload this post!  Unfortunately, some of my favorite ones wouldn't upload to the blog.  Oh, well, these are still wonderful.  Needless to say, I am pleaseed with how they turned out!


No comments:

Post a Comment